Sunday 20 November 2011


The famous rapper 50 Cent is ready for his comeback! He has spent some time away from the spotlight and even shot a movie, but now this famous rapper's back in the rap game and ready for more! He showed up on stage alongside Eminem during the latter's Home to Home concert with Jay-Z at New York City's Yankee Stadium and fans went wild!

50 has been working in the studio for quite some time and is now finally ready to show fans that he is not going anywhere!
The rapper took to Twitter to tell his followers about his new track "They Burned Me."
"I'm going to put out the finished version of they burned me tonight.I might put the video tomorrow its a song I wrote for my self. I have a lot of song I keep to my self but it got out. so yal can have it I hope everyone enjoys it.
Sounds like an intimate affair! Hopefully the track will please fans and hit the clubs very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment